Latest News & Updates
- July 9, 2018: The Author-Kit page is now available. Please upload your Camera Ready Paper by July 21, 2018
- June 28, 2018: Paper acceptance/rejection notification was extended to July 2, 108.
- May 24, 2018: Paper acceptance/rejection notification was extended to June 28, 2018
- May 8, 2018: Full Paper submission is extended to May 20, 2018 (THIS IS A HARD DEADLINE! There will be no further extension.)
- March 31, 2018: Abstract submission deadline has been extended to April 30, 2018, and Full Paper submission deadline has been extended to May 7, 2018.
- Four Distinguished Invited Speakers from industry & academia with innovative ideas will speak at the event
- A three-day technical program featuring oral and poster presentations
- Tutorials on Embedded Multicore SoC design
- Special Sessions on selected emerging topics in Embedded Multicore SoCs technology
- Two Best Paper Awards to award authors with superior quality paper submission
- Social Events with a welcome reception, banquet dinner, and more…
- In addition to the base tracks, this year’s event features two new tracks related to ”Algorithms and Hardware for Learning On-chip” and ”Embedded Neuromorphic Computing Systems”
The IEEE 12th MCSoC-2018 aims to provide world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the Embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs software, tools and applications design areas for academia and industries. From the 2018 edition, the MCSoC symposium targets new emerging topic related to neuro-inspired/neuromorphic computing architectures and systems. Prospective authors are invited to submit their contributions. Submission of a contribution implies that at least one of the authors will have a full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of his/her contribution. Submission can include, technical and experimental, theoretical, conceptual, or a survey. All submissions will be peer-reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance, and clarity. Topics of interest will fall under one or more of the following symposium tracks:
- Track 1: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Programming
- Track 2: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Architectures
- Track 3: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Design
- Track 4: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Interconnection Networks
- Track 5: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Testing
- Track 6: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Design Automation and Low-power Design
- Track 7: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Real-Time Systems
- Track 8: Operating Systems Platforms for Real-Time Embedded Applications
- Track 9: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Applications
- Track 10 Algorithms and Hardware for Learning On-chip
- Track 11 Embedded Neuromorphic Computing Systems
- Special Session on Auto-Tuning for Multicore and GPU (ATMG2018)
- Special Session on Intelligent Systems and Learning Technologies: Models, Methods, and Applications (ISLT)
- Secial Session on Scalable and Flexible Many-Core Mapping Techniques
- Special Session on Artificial Intelligent for Multimedia Communications
Submission Guidelines and Proceedings
Electronic paper submission should not exceed 8 double-column IEEE format pages, including figures and references. Papers should be formatted as close as possible to the final format – double column, single-spaced, and Times or equivalent font of minimum, 10pt size. The acceptable format is PDF only. Any other file format and manuscripts received in hard-copy form will not be processed. Please use IEEE Formats for paper formatting.
Every submitted paper will be evaluated by at least three reviewers in technical quality, originality, significance to the symposium, and organization. We encourage authors to proofread and spell check their papers before submission.
- Abstract submission:
April 30, 2018–> May 20, 2018
- Full Paper submission:
May 7, 2018 –>May 20, 2018 (THIS IS A HARD DEADLINE! There will be no further extension.)
- Acceptance notification:
June 28, 2018 –-> July 2, 2018.
- Camera-ready paper: July 21, 2018
The submission system is: http://edas.info/N24195
Selected papers from the symposium will be invited to submit an extended version to the following journal. Papers will be selected based on their reviewers’ scores and appropriateness to the Journal’s theme. All extended versions will undergo reviews and must represent original unpublished research work. Further details will be posted here later.
MCSO0C Proceedings @ IEEE Xplore