Latest News & Updates
- July 21, 2017: Early Registration Deadline is extended to July 27, 2017
- July 17, 2017: Early Registration Deadline is by July 20, 2017
- July 3,2017: The Registration site is open.
- June 28, 2017: Author-kit page is released. Camera-ready paper due date is on July 20, 2017
- June 20, 2017: Notification of acceptance is extended to June 27, 2017.
- May 1, 2017: Three outstanding invited keynote speakers will speak at the IEEE MCSoC-17
- April 28, 2017: The paper submission deadline is extended to May 20, 2017. (Final Deadline Extension)
- April 17, 2017: Three to four outstanding invited speakers with innovative ideas are planned for the IEEE MCSoC-17.
- April 14, 2017: The paper submission deadline is extended to April 30, 2017.
The 11th IEEE MCSoC-17 (11th IEEE International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip) aims at providing the world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs software, tools and applications design areas for Academia and industries. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of their works. Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors will have a full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of the paper.
- Programming: Compilers, automatic code generation methods, cross assemblers, programming models, memory management, runtime management, object-oriented aspects, concurrent software.
- Architectures: Multicore, Many-core, re-configurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, real-time systems, SoCs and DSPs, heterogeneous architectures with HW accelerators and GPUs.
- Design: Hardware specification, modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliability, variability compensation, thermal aware design, performance modeling, security issues.
- Interconnection Networks: Electronic/Photonic/RF NoC architectures, Power and energy issues in NoCs, Application specific NoC design, Timing, Synchronous /asynchronous communication, RTOS support for NoCs, Modeling, simulation, NoC support for MCSoC, NoC for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design tools, Photonic components, Virtual fabrications, Photonic circuits, Routing, Filter design.
- Testing: Design-for-test, Test synthesis, Built-in-self-test, Embedded test for MCSoC.
- Packaging Technologies: 3D VLSI packaging Technology, Vertical Interconnections in 3D Electronics, Periphery Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Area Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Thermal management schemes.
- Real-Time Systems: real-time system design, RTOS, Compilation techniques, Memory/cache optimization, Interfacing and software issues, Distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, Task scheduling, Multitasking design.
- Benchmarks: Parallel Benchmarks, Workload characterization and evaluation
- Applications: Bio-medical, Health-care, Computational biology, Internet of Things, Smart Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Aviation, Automobile, Military, and Consumer electronics.
- Special Session on Auto-Tuning for Multicore and GPU
- Special Session on Data Analytics and Machine Learning on Multicore, GPU, and Big Data Center
- Paper submission: April 15, 2017 –> May 20, 2017 (Final Deadline Extension)
- Acceptance notification: June 23, 2017 –> June 27, 2017 (extended)
- Camera ready paper: July 14, 2017 –> July 20, 2017 (Extended)
Proceedings Publication and Indexing
Authors of selected papers from IEEE MCSoC-17 Symposium will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the following journal/transaction for inclusion in special issue (TBC).