The IEEE 8th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip aims at providing the world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs software, tools and applications design areas for Academia and industries. Prospective authors are invited to submit paper of their works.Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors will have a full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of the paper. Papers are solicited on a broad range of topics, including (but not limited to):
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Programming: Compilers, cross assemblers, Programming models, memory management, object-oriented aspects, concurrent software.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Architectures: Multicore, Many-core, re-configurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, real-time systems, SoCs and DSPs.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Design : Hardware specification, modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliability, performance modeling, security issues.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Interconnection Networks: Electronic/Photonic/RF NoC architectures, Power and energy issues in NoCs, Application specific NoC design, Timing, Synchronous /asynchronous communication, RTOS support for NoCs, Modeling, simulation, NoC support for MCSoC, NoC for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design tools, Photonic components, Virtual fabrications, Photonic circuits, Routing, Filter design.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Testing: Design-for-test, Test synthesis, Built-in-self-test, Embedded test for MCSoC.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Packaging Technologies: 3D VLSI packaging Technology, Vertical Interconnections in 3D Electronics, Periphery Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Area Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Thermal management schemes, Discrete and Integrated Passives, High Density Substrates and Boards, Nano Packaging, RF and Wireless, Wafer Level Packaging.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Real-Time Systems: real-time system design, RTOS, Compilation techniques, Memory/cache optimization, Interfacing and software issues, Distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, Task scheduling, Multitasking design.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Benchmarks: Parallel Benchmarks, Workload characterization and evaluation.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Applications: Bio-medical, Aviation, Automobile, Military, Consumer electronics, and Novel applications.
- Paper Submission:
April 30, 2014–> May 16, 2014 (HARD Deadline.)
- Notification of Acceptance:
May 31, 2014–> June 16, 2014
- Camera Ready Paper: June 30, 2014
- Symposium Date: September 23-25, 2014
Proceedings Publication and Indexing
MCSoC 2014 proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Press, which will be included in the Computer Society Digital Library CSDL and IEEE Xplore. All CPS conference publications are also submitted for indexing to EI’s Engineering Information Index, Compendex, and ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ISTP/ISI Proceedings, and ISI Thomson.
Best Paper Award
IEEE MCSoC 2014 features Best Paper Award to award authors with superior quality paper submission to this Symposium. The award includes a certificate. The authors of Best Paper Award will be recognized in the conference.
Authors of selected papers from IEEE MCSoC-14 Symposium will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the following journal/transaction for inclusion in special issue:
- Special Issue on Parallel Programmin
g and Architectu re Support for Many-core Embedded Systems, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing.
Submission deadline: December 1, 2014. View Call for Papers