Thank You all for making the 9th IEEE MCSoC-15 a great success.
Keynote Presentation Slides Downloads
Giovanni De Micheli, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Luca Benini, Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH Zurich), Switzerland
Yuichi Nakamura, General Manager of Green Platform Labs., NEC, Japan.
Roberto Zafalon, EU Technology Programmes Director, ST Microelectronics, Italy
Authors of selected papers from IEEE MCSoC-15 Symposium will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the following journal/transaction for inclusion in special issue:
Special Issue on Emerging Computational Paradigms and Architectures for Multicore Platforms, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing. Submission deadline: December 1, 2015. View Call for Papers.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Programming: Compilers, automatic code generation methods, cross assemblers, programming models, memory management, runtime management, object-oriented aspects, concurrent software.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Architectures: Multicore, Many-core, re-configurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, real-time systems, SoCs and DSPs, heterogeneous architectures with HW accelerators and GPUs.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Design: Hardware specification, modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliability, variability compensation, thermal aware design, performance modeling, security issues.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Interconnection Networks: Electronic/Photonic/RF NoC architectures, Power and energy issues in NoCs, Application specific NoC design, Timing, Synchronous /asynchronous communication, RTOS support for NoCs, Modeling, simulation, NoC support for MCSoC, NoC for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design tools, Photonic components, Virtual fabrications, Photonic circuits, Routing, Filter design.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Testing: Design-for-test, Test synthesis, Built-in-self-test, Embedded test for MCSoC.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Packaging Technologies: 3D VLSI packaging Technology, Vertical Interconnections in 3D Electronics, Periphery Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Area Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Thermal management schemes.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Real-Time Systems: real-time system design, RTOS, Compilation techniques, Memory/cache optimization, Interfacing and software issues, Distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, Task scheduling, Multitasking design.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Benchmarks : Parallel Benchmarks, Workload characterization and evaluation
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Applications: Bio-medical, Health-care, Computational biology, Internet of Things, Smart Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Aviation, Automobile, Military, Consumer electronics, and Novel applications.
- Auto-Tuning for Multicore and GPU
- On-chip Communication Architectures for Multi-Core and Many-Core systems
- Novel Architectures and Design Tools for Low-Power High-Performance Computing Systems
- Fully-programmable architectures in Multi-Core and Many-Core frameworks
- General Issues in Many-core Programming & Programmability
Latest News & Updates
- Social event info:
- – To reach Valentino Castle take the bus from stop 623 “Mediterraneo”, line 16CS, as indicated in the program booklet. Here is the map. The bus stop is in Corso Einaudi. You will see the bus stop 623 on the other side of the road. Consider 20 minutes to reach the place. The appointment is at 7pm.
- – To reach Restaurant “Circolo dei Lettori” from Valentino Castle, you can either walk (2km) or take the bus from stop “Marconi” or “Pellico” as indicated in the map. The dinner starts at 8:30pm.
- – Friday’s visits to Egyptian museum will start at 3pm. Please check the directions on the program booklet to reach the place
- September 22, 2015: Conference room change: sessions will take place on rooms 1T and 2T (right at the entrance of the building) instead of 9T and 11T. Same building, same floor (ground floor)
- August 31, 2015: The Final Program is available
- August 23, 2015: The Advance Program is available
- August 15, 2015: The Advance Program of the IEEE MCSoC-15 will be released on August 23, 2015
- July 27, 2015: Each accepted paper should be orally presented at the event (20 min for presentation and 10 min for Q & A). Please see the <Oral Presentation Instructions> at the Submission Page for more details.
- June 25, 2015: Author-kit link is released. Camera-ready paper due date is on July 15, 2015.
- June 19, 2019: Paper acceptance/rejection notification is extended to June 25, 2015.
- April 30, 2015: Paper submission is extended to May 15, 2015, 23:59:00 EDT. This is a HARD DEADLINE and no further extension will be granted.