Camera Ready Paper Submission
The following is a URL link to the Author’s Final Paper Formatting and Submission Instructions Webpage:
Authors should follow exactly the instructions given by IEEE CSP for preparing and uploading their camera ready.
Camera Ready Paper due date: July 15, 2015
Electronic paper submission should not exceed 8 double-column IEEE format pages, including figures and references. Papers should be formatted as close as possible to the final format – double column, single-spaced, and Times or equivalent font of minimum, 10pt size. The acceptable format is PDF only. Any other file format and manuscripts received in hard-copy form will not be processed. Please use IEEE Formats for paper formatting.
Oral Presentation Instructions
- 1. Each accepted paper should be orally presented at the event (20 min for presentation and 10 min for Q & A)
- 2. Please meet the session chair for your session at least 15 minutes before the session begins.
- 3. If you are using your own laptop for the presentation, please ensure that it is compatible with the LCD projector present in the room. As a precautionary measure, please also bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation.
- 4. If you will be using the laptop present in the conference hall, please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation. The laptop will have Microsoft PowerPoint available in it.
- 5. You must ensure that your presentation does not exceed 15 minutes. This will give 2 minutes for the set-up and 3 minutes for the session chair and audience to pose questions.
Initial Paper Submission
To submit your paper please access the IEEE MCSoC-15 submission webpage (CLOSED)
If you have any questions, please send e-mail to: email@example.com
Every submitted paper will be evaluated by at least three reviewers in technical quality, originality, significance to the conference, and organization. We encourage authors to proofread and spell check their papers before submission.
Proceedings Publication and Indexing
Authors of selected papers from IEEE MCSoC-15 Symposium will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the following journal/transaction for inclusion in special issue:
Special Issue on Emerging Computational Paradigms and Architectures for Multicore Platforms, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing.
Submission deadline: December 1, 2015. View Call for Papers
Paper Submission: April 30, 2015 –> May 15, 2015, 23:59:00 EDT (HARD DEADLINE).
- Notification of Acceptance:
June 22, 2015–> June 25, 2015
- Camera Ready Paper: July 15, 2015
- Symposium Date: September 23-25, 2015