The IEEE 11th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip aims at providing the world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs software, tools and applications design areas for Academia and industries. Prospective authors are invited to submit paper of their works.Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors will have a full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of the paper.
- Programming: Compilers, automatic code generation methods, cross assemblers, programming models, memory management, runtime management, object-oriented aspects, concurrent software.
- Architectures: Multicore, Many-core, re-configurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, real-time systems, SoCs and DSPs, heterogeneous architectures with HW accelerators and GPUs.
- Design: Hardware specification, modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliability, variability compensation, thermal aware design, performance modeling, security issues.
- Interconnection Networks: Electronic/Photonic/RF NoC architectures, Power and energy issues in NoCs, Application specific NoC design, Timing, Synchronous /asynchronous communication, RTOS support for NoCs, Modeling, simulation, NoC support for MCSoC, NoC for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design tools, Photonic components, Virtual fabrications, Photonic circuits, Routing, Filter design.
- Testing: Design-for-test, Test synthesis, Built-in-self-test, Embedded test for MCSoC.
- Packaging Technologies: 3D VLSI packaging Technology, Vertical Interconnections in 3D Electronics, Periphery Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Area Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Thermal management schemes.
- Real-Time Systems: real-time system design, RTOS, Compilation techniques, Memory/cache optimization, Interfacing and software issues, Distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, Task scheduling, Multitasking design.
- Benchmarks: Parallel Benchmarks, Workload characterization and evaluation
- Applications: Bio-medical, Health-care, Computational biology, Internet of Things, Smart Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Aviation, Automobile, Military, and Consumer electronics.
- Paper submission: April 15, 2017
- Acceptance notification: June 23, 2017
- Camera ready paper: July 14, 2017
- Symposium: September 18-20, 2017
Proceedings Publication and Indexing
MCSoC-17 proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Press, which will be included in the Computer Society Digital Library CSDL and IEEE Xplore. All CPS conference publications are also submitted for indexing to EI’s Engineering Information Index, Compendex, and ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ISTP/ISI Proceedings, and ISI Thomson.
Best Paper Award
IEEE MCSoC-17 features Best Paper Award to award authors with superior quality paper submission to this Symposium. The award includes a certificate. The authors of Best Paper Award will be recognized in the conference.
Authors of selected papers from IEEE MCSoC-17 Symposium will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to journal/transaction for inclusion in special issues (TBD).
Sponsored by IEEE and IEEE TCMM.
Technically supported by Korea University (KR) and the University of Aizu (JP).
Organized by Korea University and BK21Plus of EE Department at Korea University.