Registration Site Is Open!
* Due date for pre-registration is by July 27, 2017.
* VISA, Master, and JCB cards are accepted.
Money transfer payment in US Dollars (US$) from the outside of South Korea: Please check the total amount of payment in US$ and make a transfer to our bank account shown below:
– Bank : CITI Bank Korea, Science Technology Branch, Seoul, Korea
– Name : The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea
– Account : 186-04905-243-01
– SWIFT BIC : CITIKRSXXXX
* You should transfer registration fee within 7 days after registration.
* You should send a copy of transaction with your name to the secretariat e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation.
* All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
We will check the account and then send you a confirmation email soon.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have question or you need an invitation letter for attending MCSoC-17, please send e-mail to:Dahee Jang. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel your participation to the symposium, please notify the organiser by e-mail immediately (email@example.com). The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the notification of cancellation is received. All refunds will be made after the symposium. (We will make a deduction of bank transfer fee from the amount to be paid back.)
*Cancellation made by presenters will NOT be accepted.
When a cancellation notification is received :
Until August 20 2017: 50% of the registration fee plus bank handling charge
From August 20 2017: 100% of the registration fee (No refund)