The 12th IEEE MCSoC 2018 invites you to submit original contributions via the official submission system for the symposium: http://edas.info/N24195
This may include, technical and experimental, theoretical, conceptual, or a survey. All submissions will be peer-reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance, and clarity. Topics of interest will fall under one or more of the conference tracks. Click on each track for more information.
- Track 1: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Programming
- Track 2: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Architectures
- Track 3: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoCDesign
- Track 4: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Interconnection Networks
- Track 5: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Testing
- Track 6: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Packaging Technologies
- Track 7: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Real-Time Systems
- Track 8: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Benchmarks
- Track 9: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Applications
- Track 10 Neuro-inspired Systems
- Track 11 Neural Computation and Models
- Track 12 Cognitive Neuroscience Systems
Authors are required to submit a 2-page short paper describing the poster content, research, relevance and importance to any of the conference Track themes. Submissions must follow the IEEE conference format. If accepted, these 2-page short papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference. Participants will be able to display the poster during the symposium. Authors are invited to submit their contributions electronically. The recommended poster size is A0 (33.1 x 46.8 in, portrait).
Authors are required to submit a 2-page short paper describing the demonstrated system, clearly indicate what is going to be demonstrated, and state the significance of the contribution. Submissions must follow the IEEE conference format Participants will be able to showcase the demo during the conference. The demonstration papers will appear in the proceedings as short papers; therefore, authors need to follow the instruction for preparing short papers, described above.
Poster and Special Session Chair
- Linh-Trung Nguyen, University of Engineering & Technology, Vietnam
- Incheon Paik, University of Aizu, Japan
- Paper submission deadline: June 10, 2018
- Notification to authors: July 24, 2018
- Camera-ready paper: July 14, 2018