The 12th IEEE MCSoC 2018 invites proposals for half-a-day proposals on specific aspects that complement the conference main tracks in related areas to Computer Systems and Applications. We are looking for proposals across a wide range of topics and levels, ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas.
- Tutorial proposals due: June 10, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: July 10, 2018
- Tutorial materials due: August 5, 2018
Tutorials Proposals and any related inquiries should be sent by email to the tutorials Chairs: email@example.com
Each tutorial proposal must be submitted in PDF format and contain the following:
2. Name and Affiliation of the Speaker(s)
3. Abstract (one paragraph, 200 words máx., including previous experience with such tutorials)
4. Intended Audience and prerequisites: Describe the background assumed of tutorial attendees (i.e. beginner, intermediate, advanced).
5. Learning Outcome: Describe the benefit, knowledge or skill that will be gained by attendees.
6. Description: A statement giving clear motivation/justification for the topic to be presented at MCSoC 2018 and the outline of the proposed content.
7. Format of the Tutorial
8. Biography of the tutorial presenter.
9. Requested tutorial length (preferably ½ day).
The MCSoC 2018 Organizing Committee will be responsible for the following:
- In conjunction with the organizers, determining the tutorial date and time.
- Providing copies of the tutorial materials to attendee
- Providing logistics support and a meeting place for the tutorial