Jonathan KS Choi Cultural Center, Vietnam National University Hanoi
Address: No. 144 Xuan Thuy Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
Please be advised that the participants should take Uber or Grab to go to the venue. In the case you take traditional taxi, please ask the driver to drop you at Indochina Plaza Hanoi (IPH) building (opposite to VNU main entrance).
Daewoo Hotel (3.5km from the conference venue)360 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam Tel: (84.4) 3831 5555 Fax: (84.4) 3831 5500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.hanoi-daewoohotel.com Ideally located in the heart of business and diplomatic district as well as on the way to the international airport, especially, featuring full service catered to the highest standard, the Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is famous throughout the world as the finest hotel in Vietnam.
The Hanoi Daewoo features the most modern and diverse range of facilities and services in Hanoi. The hotel has a total of 411 rooms, including 33 suites, offering a panoramic view of the town. All were designed and built to the highest architectural standards.The Hotel contains four superb restaurants, offering the best of the world’s culinary arts – Cafe Promenade (International food), La Paix (Italian cuisine), Silk Road (Chinese gastronomy), and Edo (Japanese food), along with two bars, Palm Court Lobby Lounge and Lake View Rooftop Lounge.In addition, the Hanoi Daewoo offers an award-winning Fitness Center, an 80-meter swimming pool, the largest in town, and a luxurious garden. To serve every business need, she provides a sophisticatedly equipped Business Centre and a Grand Ballroom, which can handle conferences for up to 600 people. High speed Internet is equipped in most of the rooms as well as every outlet and public areas.Above all else, the Hotel possesses an unrivalled art collection of over 2000 original Vietnamese sculptures and paintings. This collection is spread throughout the hotel rooms and public areas.In 2004, the Daewoo has joined the Deluxe Collection, the highest tier for hotels offering the best services, facilities and the highest standard of the rooms, of the SRSWORLDHOTELS, one of the world’s largest and most dynamic global sales, marketing and distribution consortia for independent hotels and small hotels groups with 450 members around the world . Along with the Furama Resort in Danang and the Caravelle Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, the Hanoi Daewoo completes a stunning trio of SRS-WORLDHOTELS in Vietnam’s three leading destinations. We are also proud to be the only awarded Vietnam’s 2003 Best All-round Hotel by readers of The Guide magazine, the best leisure magazine in Vietnam.THE HOME AWAY FROM HOME FOR ROYALTIES & HEADS OF STATE
The hotel is proud to be the home away from home for Royalties & Heads of State from around the world. US President Bill Clinton, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Jiang Zemin and the Sultan of Brunei Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, to name a few.Especially, this is the Designated Host for the 22nd SEA Games, the biggest ever sporting event in Vietnam, organized in December 2003. The Daewoo is also the place to host ASEM 5 event in October 2004.As part of the Daeha Business Center, which includes an Apartment and Office Building, the Daewoo is where you find UNLIMITED INDULGENCE, whether for leisure or business.
- Electronic Ving Card key system
- Telephone with Voice Mail function and IDD (International Direct Dialling)
- Hi speed Internet
- Executive writing desk with chair
- Central air conditioner and heater with individual temperature control
- In room electronic safety deposit box
- Fully stocked mini bar and refrigerator
- Marble bathroom with private bath tub and shower, telephone, hairdryer, shaver outlet (220/110volts), mini clothes line, mist free mirror and radio volume control
- Radio/Music system
- 24 hour Satellite TV, including CNN, BBC World, Star TV
- In house movie channel
- Electric current: 220 volts
- 24 hour room service
- Express and same day laundry and valet service
- Daily newspaper
Fortuna Hotel (7KM from the conference venue)6B Lang Ha street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam Tel: (+84.4) 3 831 3333 Ext: 6400 / 6401 / 6402 / 6403 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.fortunahotels.com
Fortuna Hotel is one of Hanoi’s most elegant and luxurious hotel created to meet the particular needs of the business or leisure traveller. Backed up by personalized service, delivered with efficiency and flairs especially designed to accommodate the needs of the discerning travellers. Fortuna Hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites, extensive business and recreational facilities, an impressive choice of dining and entertainment outlets, making it the perfect place in Hanoi to stay for all the comforts of home.
Fortuna Hotel is strategically located in the embassy district of the city, and it is just a short ride to business and shopping areas. From the airport to the hotel, it is only a 30 minutes drive, and the exhibition centre is within walking distance from the Hotel.
- TIFFIN Bistro – Bar – Cafe
- Red Lantern – Chinese Restaurant
- ATM in hotel and Back-up Power Generator
- Binding service, luggage storage
- Disco, Nightclub, Dancing and Karaoke
- Sauna, Steam-bath, Spa and Massage
- Fitness, Bowling and Gym center
- 24 hour room service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Travel tour arrangement
- Internet & Email service
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
- Limousine service and Car, Motorbike, Bicycle rental
- Airport transfer
- Facilities: The only sky-view Health Centre in Hanoi, Spa de Palace is the most luxurious spa with friendly ambience and personalized service. The only basement the Boss Niteclub. KTV in town. Souvenir shop, Medical service, Barber shop, Hanoi Super bowl.
- Conference Center: a large number of functions rooms (06), from the smallest 20m2 to biggest 320m2, fully & exclusively equipped appointed to meet with all your needs of meeting.
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bath-tub and shower
- IDD Telephone and modern elevator
- In-house movies
- Internet access in room
- Hair-dryer and Refrigerator
- Non-smoking room available
- Fire protection & smoke detector
- Mini-bar and personal safety-box
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
Danly Hotel (3KM from the conference venue)22 – 24 Dao Tan Str,Hanoi, Vietnam Tel: (84.4)62730564 Fax: (84.4)62730567
While referring to the best and the most modern three-star hotels in Hanoi, it is indispensable to recommend Danly Hotel. Danly Hotel is located in Dao Tan Street, at the center of many international offices and embassies (Australia, Japan, Korea, Russia…) Many trade centers as well as interesting traveling sites… It is very convenient for tourists who visit Hanoi searching for special features, traditions. It will also contribute to the success of businessmen who go to Hanoi for working.
- Meeting room
- Co Ngu Restaurant
- Bar and pub
- Massage and Sauna
Danly Hotel Hanoi offers 50 air-conditioned guestrooms including Standard, Superior, Deluxe and Suites. Furthermore we have non-smoking rooms and disabled friendly rooms.
Each room is fully equipped in harmony with Wooden furniture, Make-up table, air-conditioning, IDD telephone, High Speed internet, Wi-net, Sateline Television, Safety box, Mini-bar, Tea & Coffee facilities, Hair dryer, Bathtub & Standing Shower.