Latest News & Updates:
- Nov. 29, 2022: The Final Program of the 15th IEEE MCSoC 2022 will be released on December 8, 2022.
- Nov. 25, 2022: The Preliminary Program of the 15th IEEE MCSoC 2022 is released.
- Nov. 31, 2022: The 2nd round of paper notification is postponed to November 3, 2022.
- September 28, 2022: Authors and general attendees, please confirm whether you will attend the event online or onsite at the venue using the Venue Attendee Confirmation Form.
- September 28, 2022: The preliminary program will be released on November 25, 2022.
- September 17, 2022: The deadline for the 2nd round full paper submission (all tracks) is October 25, 2022.
- January 15, 2022: Four to five powerful invited speakers from industry and academia with innovative ideas will speak at the 15th IEEE edition of the MCSoC 2022 at the beautiful Penang Island.
- Jan 10, 2022: The 15th IEEE MCSoC 2022 will be held as a hybrid of onsite and online events. Participants can select either onsite/offline or online registration.
- Jan 1st, 2022: Website released
Chin Hu Ong
Call for Papers (.tex ; .pdf)
The 15th IEEE International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip (MCSoC-2022) aims to provide the world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the embedded multicore/many-core system-on-chip software, tools, and applications design areas for academia and industries. From the 2018 edition, the conference targets new emerging topics related to embedded AI, ML, and manycore neuro-inspired computing and systems.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their contributions. All contributions should be original, not published elsewhere, or intended to be published during the review period. Every submitted paper will be evaluated by at least three reviewers (Single-blind peer review) in technical quality, originality, significance to the symposium, and organization.
Submission of a contribution implies that at least one of the authors will have full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of his/her contribution. Through this symposium, the organizers want to develop an interdisciplinary venue to contribute to and discuss the ongoing innovations, applications, and solutions to challenging embedded and general-purpose computing and design problems. We anticipate having attendees from about 40 countries and territories.
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Programming|
Chair: Stéphane Louise (CEA, LIST, France)
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Applications |
Chair: Pei-Yin Chen (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Architectures|
Chair: William J. Song (Yonsei Univ, Korea)
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Real-Time Systems|
Chair: Yi-Chung Chen (SUNY, USA)
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Design |
Chairs: Diana Göhringer (TUD, Germany), Cristinel Ababei (Marquette Univ, USA)
|Secure and Fault-Tolerant Embedded Computing |
Chair: Chun-Ming Huang (TSRI, Taiwan)
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Interconnection Networks |
Chair: José L. Abellán (UCAM, Spain)
|Machine Learning for Energy-efficient Manycore Interconnects |
Chair: Kun-Chih Chen (National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan)
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Testing |
Chair: Yeong-Kang Lai (NCHU, Taiwan)
|Embedded Neuromorphic Computing Systems |
Chair: Gianvito Urgese (PoliTO, Italy)
|Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Design Automation and Low-power Design|
Chairs: Fakhrul Z. Rokhani (UPM, Malaysia)
|Hardware Acceleration for AI on the Edge|
Chair: Po-Tsang Huang (National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, Taiwan)
|Operating Systems Platforms for Real-Time Embedded Applications|
Chair: Tsung-Tai Yeh (National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, Taiwan)
|Embedded, Cyber-Physical, and IoT Systems |
Chair: Xuchong Zhang (Jiaotong University, China)
|Embedded Applications and Ubiquitous Computing |
Chair: Chih-Peng Fan (National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan)
|Embedded Neuroprosthetics, Technologies, and Devices |
Chairs: Chun-Shu Wei (Nat. Yang Ming Chiao Tung Univ. , Taiwan),
Chul Kim (KAIST, Korea)
|Embedded Machine Learning, and Data Analytics |
Chair: Yuan Du (Nanjing University, Nanjing, China)
|Auto-Tuning for Multicore and GPU (ATMG2022)|
Chair: Daichi Mukunoki (RIKEN, Japan)
|Emerging Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models: Theory and Applications|
Chair: Jungpil Shin (The University of Aizu, Japan)
|Distributed Computing and Communication Techniques for Emerging AI Applications|
Chair: Peng Li (Univ. of Aizu, Japan)
|Low-power and Solutions for Future SoC design|
Chairs: Akram Ben Ahmed (AIST, Japan), Hayate Okuhara (NUS, Singapore)
|Intelligent Systems and Learning Technologies: Models, Methods, and Applications|
Chairs: Mohamed Hamada (Univ. of Aizu, Japan), Sarika Jain (NITKKR, India)
|Device, Circuit, Architecture, and CAD tools of Advanced FPGAs|
and Their Application to Edge AI Computing
Chairs: Daisuke Suzuki (The Univ. Aizu, Japan), Takahiro Hanyu (Tohoku Univ., Japan)
E-Textile Sensors and their Application on the Data Glove Development
Presenter: Lei Jing, The University of Aizu, Japan
Proceedings Publication and Indexing
The 15th IEEE MCSoC-2022 proceedings, including all technical tracks, special tracks, and special sessions and workshop papers, will be published by IEEE CS Press, which will be included in the Computer Society Digital Library CSDL and IEEE Xplore. All CPS conference publications are also submitted for indexing to EI’s Engineering Information Index, Compendex, and ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ISTP/ISI Proceedings, and ISI Thomson.
All papers from the 1st round submission and the 2nd round submission should be submitted online vis our EDAS system using the following submission system:
1st Round Important dates
- Full Paper submission: July 31, 2022 (closed)
- Acceptance notification: August 31, 2022
- Camera-ready paper: September 15, 2022
- Conference date: December 19-22, 2022
2nd Round Important dates
- Full Paper submission: October 25, 2022
- Acceptance notification:
November 1st, 2022November 3, 2022
- Camera-ready paper: November 10, 2022
- Conference date: December 19-22, 2022
Best Paper Award and Journal Special Issues
Three accepted papers will be selected for best paper awards.
Selected papers will be recommended to the following Journals for potential fast-track publications:
- Special Issue: “Advances in Embedded Artificial Intelligence and Internet-of-Things”: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/jlpea/special_issues/DU85TF44GS
2. Special Issue: “Recent Advances in Microelectronics Devices and Integrated Circuits”: