Thank You for making the 8th IEEE MCSoC-14 Symposium a great success.
Keynote Presentation Slides Downloads
Near-threshold Parallel Computing in a mW Power Envelope: How and Why?
Luca Benini, University of Bologna, Italy
Algorithms/Architecture Co-design for Exa-scale Computer
Sedukhin Stanislav, University of Aizu, Japan
Humanistic Intelligence: Bio-Inspired Multi-core Pattern Recognition Processor with on-chip Machine Learning
Hoi-Jun Yoo, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
Inter/Intra-Chip Optical Networks: Opportunities and Challenges (.pdf)
Jiang Xu, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR
Big Data Streams Alalytics – Analysis, Application and Challenges
Adel Alimi, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Large Scale Wireless Network Systems: Theory, Experience, and Lessons
Xiang-Yang Li, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
Energy Efficient Data Access and Storage in Multi-and Many-core Systems (.pdf)
Minyi Guo, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), China
Best Paper Awards
- Title: A Model of Computation for real-time applications on embedded Manycores
Authors: Stephane Louise, Paul Dubrulle, Thierry Goubier, CEA LIST, France
- Title: A thermal management system for building block computing systems
Authors: Yu Fujita (Keio University, Japan), Kimiyoshi Usami (Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan), Hideharu Amano (Keio University, Japan)
Authors of accepted papers at MCSoC-14 Symposium can submit extended versions of their papers for possible publication at a special issue on Parallel Programmin
- September 17, 2014: Information about Arriving at Narita Airport and Traveling to Aizu-Wakamatsu
- September 11, 2014: Information about Aizu-Wakamatsu Festival (Japanese, English)
- August 31, 2014: IEEE MCSoC-14 Final Program (booklet) is released.
- August 22, 2014: Earlier registration is extended to September 15, 2014 (23:59 GMT).
- August 22, 2014: A new version of the IEEE MCSoC-14 advance program is released.
- August 20, 2014: The IEEE MCSoC-14 final program will be released on August 31, 2014.
- August 6, 2014: The IEEE MCSoC-14 Advance Program (.pdf) is released.
- July 29: Each accepted paper should be orally presented at the event (15 m in for presentation and 10 min for Q & A)
- July 28, 2014: The IEEE MCSoC-14 Preliminary Program will be released by
August 7, August 6, 2014.
- July 1, 2014: Important Note – Invitation Letter is issued only after the camera ready paper is uploaded and registration is made.
- July 1, 2014: Six powerful invited speakers with innovative ideas will speak at the IEEE MCSoC-14.
- June 23, 2014: Author-Kit site is released: http://www.ieeeconfpublishing.org/cpir/authorKit.asp?Facility=CPS_Sept&ERoom=MCSoC+2014. Camera Ready Paper due date: July 18, 2014.June 23, 2014: Registration page is open. Jump to the Registration page to make registration.