Camera Ready Paper Submission
(1) The Camera Ready Paper should be submitted via the provided Author-Kit link and NOT via the ”edas.info” system
(2) If you have difficulties in submitting your Camera Ready Paper, please contact the IEEE MCSoC-2018 Proceeding Editors:
(3) If you cannot enter the PDF eXpress, please use 43728XP as conference ID.
Oral Presentation Instructions
- Each accepted paper should be orally presented at the event (20 min for presentation and 5 min for Q & A)
- Please meet the session chair for your session at least 15 minutes before the session begins.
- If you are using your own laptop for the presentation, please ensure that it is compatible with the LCD projector present in the room. As a precautionary measure, please also bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation.
- If you will be using the laptop present in the conference hall, please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation. The laptop will have Microsoft PowerPoint available in it.
Initial Paper Submission
To submit your paper, please access the online submission systems: http://edas.info/N24195
Electronic paper submission should not exceed 8 double-column IEEE format pages, including figures and references. Papers should be formatted as close as possible to the final format – double column, single-spaced, and Times or equivalent font of minimum, 10pt size. The acceptable format is PDF only. Any other file format and manuscripts received in hard-copy form will not be processed. Please use IEEE Formats for paper formatting.
Every submitted paper will be evaluated by at least three reviewers in technical quality, originality, significance to the symposium, and organization. We encourage authors to proofread and spell check their papers before submission.