The 14th IEEE MCSoC 2021 will be a hybrid event, offering both onsite face-to-face sessions and online sessions. You can join the event whenever you are!
The IEEE 14th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Manycore Systems-on-Chip (MCSoC-2021) aims to provide the world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the Embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs software, tools, and applications design areas for academia and industries. From the 2018 edition, the MCSoC symposium targets new emerging topics related to multicore neuro-inspired computing architectures and systems. Prospective authors are invited to submit their contributions. Submission of a contribution implies that at least one of the authors will have a full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of his/her contribution. Submission can include, technical and experimental, theoretical, conceptual, or a survey.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance, and clarity. Topics of interest will fall under one or more of the following symposium tracks:
- Track 1: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Programming
- Track 2: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Architectures
- Track 3: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Design
- Track 4: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Interconnection Networks
- Track 5: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Testing
- Track 6: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Design Automation and Low-power Design
- Track 7: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Real-Time Systems
- Track 8: Operating Systems Platforms for Real-Time Embedded Applications
- Track 9: Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoC Applications
- Track 10: Algorithms, Architecture and Hardware for AI
- Track 11: Embedded Neuromorphic Computing Systems
- Track 12: Secure and Fault-Tolerant Embedded Computing
- Track 13: Machine Learning for Energy-efficient, Reliable Manycore Interconnects
- Special Session on Auto-Tuning for Multicore and GPU (ATMG2021)
- Special Session on FPGA Technologies for Adaptive Computing (FTAC 2021)
- Special Session on Distributed Computing and Communication Techniques for Emerging AI Applications
- Special Session on Secure, Reliable and Energy-efficient Execution on MPSoCs
- Special Session on Intelligent Systems and Learning Technologies: Models, Methods, and Applications (ISLT)
- Special Session on Quantum Computation and Simulation
- Special Session on Low-power and Solutions for Future SoC design
- Special Session on Emerging Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models: Theory and Applications
Submission Guidelines and Proceedings
Electronic paper submission should not exceed 8 double-column IEEE format pages, including figures and references. Papers should be formatted as close as possible to the final format – double column, single-spaced, and Times or equivalent font of minimum, 10pt size. The acceptable format is PDF only. Any other file format and manuscripts received in hard-copy form will not be processed. Please use IEEE Formats for paper formatting.
Every submitted paper will be evaluated by at least three reviewers in technical quality, originality, significance to the symposium, and organization. We encourage authors to proofread and spell-check their papers before submission.MCSoC 2021 proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society, which will be included in the Computer Society Digital Library CSDL and IEEE Xplore. All CPS conference publications are also submitted for indexing to EI’s Engineering Information Index, Compendex, and ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ISTP/ISI Proceedings, and ISI Thomson.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality.
- Abstract submission: May 25, 2021
- Full paper submission: May 31, 2021
- Acceptance notification: June 20, 2021
- Camera-ready paper: August 10, 2021
The submission system is: https://edas.info/N27016
Selected papers from the 14th IEEE MCSSoC 2021 will be invited to submit an extended version to the following journal:
- Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications. Papers will be selected based on their reviewers’ scores and appropriateness to the Journal’s theme. All extended versions will undergo reviews and must represent original unpublished research work. Further details are updated on the journal website.