Students from the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), please use this form.
- Author Registration Deadline: September 15, 2021.
- Early Registration Deadline: November 30, 2021
- MCSoC 2021 will be held as a hybrid of onsite and online events. Participants can select either onsite/offline or online registration.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered by September 15th, 2021. Manuscripts registered after this date will NOT be published in the proceedings of the 14th IEEE MCSoC 2021.
- Every session will provide the hybrid model of onsite/offline and online presentation.
- Full registration includes proceedings (WebPub), coffee breaks, reception, and banquet on the premise in which COVID-19 outbreak situation and social distance can be allowed.
- Additional banquet ticket: US$ 80
- Credit card
- Please go to https://edas.info/r27016 and log on to the EDAS website from where you can directly register and pay the registration fee.
- NOTE: In order to have the discount (IEEE member), please update your EDAS profile with the necessary information (IEEE membership number).
- Bank Transfer
SHINKIN CENTRAL BANK
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS CENTER
3-8-1 KYOBASHI, CHUO-KU, TOKYO
SWIFT CODE: ZENBJPJT
Account with bank: AIZU SHINKIN BANK, KAMEGA BRANCH
Account No.: 1140497
* The bank transfer fee should be borne by the applicants.
* For on-site registration, payment will be accepted by cash only.
* For registration via bank transfer, please send us the transaction confirmation via email to Prof. Khanh Dang. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel your participation in the symposium, please notify the organizer by e-mail immediately. The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the notification of cancellation is received. All refunds will be made after the symposium. (We will make a deduction of the bank transfer fee from the amount to be paid back.)
- Cancellation made by presenters will NOT be accepted.
- When cancellation notification is received: Until September 15, 2021: 50% of the registration fee plus bank handling charge
- From September 15, 2021, 100% of the registration fee (No refund) .