The 14th IEEE MCSoC 2021 will be held at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
8 Somapah Rd, Singapore 487372
Tel: +65 6303 6600
Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority – Latest Border Measures
Hotels near SUTD
- Capri by Fraser Changi City:
3 Changi Business Park Central 1, Singapore 486037 | [GMap], [WWW]
- Park Avenue Changi Hotel:
2 Changi Business Park Ave 1, Singapore 486015 | [GMap], [WWW]
- Changi Cove:
351 Cranwell Rd, Singapore 509866 | [GMap], [WWW]
- D’Resort @ Downtown East:
1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599 | [GMap], [WWW]
- SUTD is also in front of the Upper Changi MRT Station (Downtown Line) therefore you can choose the hotel closed to Downtown line stations
• Singapore MRT (Train) Network Map: https://landtransportguru.net/train/mrt-map/
• Upper Changi MRT Station (Downtown Line) to Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) : https://goo.gl/maps/2U7SURZBq5j33y2Q8
• Local transport/taxi service – Smartphone Application: https://www.grab.com/sg/download/
to be updated
- Need an invitation (visa) letter for attending MCSoC-2021, please send an e-mail to:
Prof. Teo Tee Hui. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa & Entry Requirements for visitors to Singapore
- For authors: Invitation (visa) letter is issued only after the camera-ready paper has been uploaded and after the registration.
- After you registered on EDAS, please click on the Visa letter icon on the EDAS home page:
- On the visa letter website, please fill in your address information. Then click to “Request visa letter” to get the visa letter file.
For non-authors: Please email to Prof. K. N. Dang. Email: email@example.com with the following information:
- Registration invoice
We will send you the visa letter based on this information.