Electronic paper submission should not exceed 8 double-column IEEE format pages, including figures and references. Papers should be formatted as close as possible to the final format – double column, single-spaced, and Times or equivalent font of minimum, 10pt size. The acceptable format is PDF only. Any other file format and manuscripts received in hard-copy form will not be processed. Please use IEEE Formats for paper formatting.
Initial Paper Submission
To submit your paper, please access the IEEE MCSoC-17 online submission web page: http://edas.info/N23121
If you have any questions about submission, please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oral Presentation Instructions
- Each accepted paper should be orally presented at the event (20 min for presentation and 5 min for Q & A)
- Please meet the session chair for your session at least 15 minutes before the session begins.
- If you are using your own laptop for the presentation, please ensure that it is compatible with the LCD projector present in the room. As a precautionary measure, please also bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation.
- If you will be using the laptop present in the conference hall, please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation. The laptop will have Microsoft PowerPoint available in it.
Every submitted paper will be evaluated by at least three reviewers in technical quality, originality, significance to the conference, and organization. We encourage authors to proofread and spell check their papers before submission.
- Paper submission: April 30, 2017 –> May 20, 2017 (Final extension)
- Acceptance notification: June 23, 2017
- Camera ready paper: July 14, 2017
- Symposium: September 18-20, 2017
Proceedings Publication and Indexing
Authors of selected papers from IEEE MCSoC-17 Symposium will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the following journal/transaction for inclusion in a special issue (TBC).