The IEEE 9th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip aims at providing the world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs software, tools and applications design areas for Academia and industries. Prospective authors are invited to submit paper of their works.Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors will have a full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of the paper. Papers are solicited on a broad range of topics, including (but not limited to):
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Programming: Compilers, automatic code generation methods, cross assemblers, programming models, memory management, runtime management, object-oriented aspects, concurrent software.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Architectures: Multicore, Many-core, re-configurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, real-time systems, SoCs and DSPs, heterogeneous architectures with HW accelerators and GPUs.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Design: Hardware specification, modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliability, variability compensation, thermal aware design, performance modeling, security issues.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Interconnection Networks: Electronic/Photonic/RF NoC architectures, Power and energy issues in NoCs, Application specific NoC design, Timing, Synchronous /asynchronous communication, RTOS support for NoCs, Modeling, simulation, NoC support for MCSoC, NoC for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design tools, Photonic components, Virtual fabrications, Photonic circuits, Routing, Filter design.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Testing: Design-for-test, Test synthesis, Built-in-self-test, Embedded test for MCSoC.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Packaging Technologies: 3D VLSI packaging Technology, Vertical Interconnections in 3D Electronics, Periphery Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Area Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Thermal management schemes.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Real-Time Systems: real-time system design, RTOS, Compilation techniques, Memory/cache optimization, Interfacing and software issues, Distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, Task scheduling, Multitasking design.
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Benchmarks : Parallel Benchmarks, Workload characterization and evaluation
- Embedded Multicore/Many-core Applications: Bio-medical, Health-care, Computational biology, Internet of Things, Smart Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Aviation, Automobile, Military, Consumer electronics, and Novel applications.
- Auto-Tuning for Multicore and GPU
- On-chip Communication Architectures for Multi-Core and Many-Core systems
- Novel Architectures and Design Tools for Low-Power High-Performance Computing Systems
- Fully-programmable architectures in Multi-Core and Many-Core frameworks
- General Issues in Many-core Programming & Programmability
- Paper Submission:
April 30, 2015–> May 15, 2015, 23:59:00 EDT (HARD DEADLINE).
- Notification of Acceptance:
June 22, 2015–> June 25, 2015
- Camera Ready Paper:
June 30, 2015–> July 15, 2015
- Symposium Date: September 23-25, 2015
Proceedings Publication and Indexing
MCSoC-15 proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Press, which will be included in the Computer Society Digital Library CSDL and IEEE Xplore. All CPS conference publications are also submitted for indexing to EI’s Engineering Information Index, Compendex, and ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ISTP/ISI Proceedings, and ISI Thomson.
Best Paper Award
IEEE MCSoC 2015 features Best Paper Award to award authors with superior quality paper submission to this Symposium. The award includes a certificate. The authors of Best Paper Award will be recognized in the conference.
Authors of selected papers from IEEE MCSoC-15 Symposium will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the following journal/transaction for inclusion in special issue:
Special Issue on Emerging Computational Paradigms and Architectures for Multicore Platforms, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing.
Submission deadline: December 1, 2015. View Call for Papers